On average, 10,000 Baby Boomers are going to file for Social Security benefits for the first time today,10,000 tomorrow and to each day for more than 15 years.
YOUR CUSTOM REPORT
Don’t take your Social Security claiming decision lightly. Educate yourself and don’t second guess your decision.
Eligibility for Age Requirements
- 40 credits are needed for retirement – averages out to 10 years of part-time work
- Each credit is worth $1300 (2017) income
- Maximum of 4 credits earned annually
- The day before your birthday per SS regulations
- 62 – receive the minimum benefit
- 66/67 – receive the standard benefit
- 70 – receive the maximum benefit
- You must file an application or apply on-line; they will not contact you.
As a direct result of the services you provided in reviewing my Social Security information, I was able to immediately increase my family’s social security benefit.